Saturday, October 24, 2009

Do you think the Tennessee ID law will work ?

Tennessee introduced a law that anyone buying beer has to show an ID. Even old men and women have to show an ID everytime they buy. Will this work or is it just a pain ?
Answer:
It will work as far as the underaged being able to purchase alcohol, but as far as them being able to "get" it, nothing is going to stop it. Minors are still going to be able to get their hands on alcohol no matter how many laws our state passes. I guess every little bit helps though.
it will be a pain to those who are over age limit but i think its a great idea.
I bet they'll see an increase in robberies at liqour stores.
I see the reasoning behind it. And I'm sure most companies will welcome the law, as this takes the liability out of the cahsier's hands. There's no longer any guessing involved. You don't show, you don't get, very simple.
I feel sorry for the cashiers in the stores, they will take the verbal abuse from some. I have seen cashiers get yelled at for just doing there jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Do you think © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net