Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Does DWI's haunt you for the rest of your life?

I have 3 dwi's. 2 of them I got before I was even 21. They are over 5yrs old now. But Im tryin to get a good job, and I dont want them to keep haunting me. Ive heard that misdemeanors take 5 yrs and felonys take 13 years and then you can exsponge them to a lower offense in MO. Is this true?
Answer:
Please don't ever do that again, drinking and driving. It's not macho. It's not a joke. It is extremely serious. Do you know the countless numbers of innocent people that die every year being hit by drunk drivers? My friend lost her father when she was 8 years old and her brother was crippled for life being hit by a drunk woman. Is this fair? If you don't care about yourself, don't bring innocent people down. I hope you're on the right track and have left those habits behind and continue to be smart in the future too.
Think about this, what if some drunk person got into an accident with your family, how would you feel them?
Just remember that if ever you get the urge again.
I know in Ga it stays on your record for life and follows you from state to state.
they stay on your record, but employers generally go back only 5 or ten years.
A DWI will follow you through out your life from state to state. There is no expunging a DWI in Missouri either.
they should!
Yes, they will haunt for a minimum of 7 years after your last one!!----where is your sponsor? Take a cab--I don't want to be on the same freakin road as you while, you kill yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Do you think © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net